Pitch In mentors are:
- Engaged,fired up to lead the charge on supporting the school communities they serve.
- Open and flexible, able to adjust in response to student needs and interests.
- Relationship-focused, in it for the long-haul.
- Comfortable working with middle schoolers, and preferably have experience doing so.
- Able to persevere and exercise patience and optimism.
- Connectors who consistently advocate for their Pitch In mentees.
We identify new potential mentors each spring, in preparation to match them with their Pitch In class and set their Pitch In day of the week, all in order to begin working together the following fall. If you are interested in learning more about Pitch In’s mentorship commitment, or you know someone who is, please contact us.